For individuals looking to improve upon their skills as instructors, The Deep End Training Academy offers a course to earn an ITEC Level 3 (QQI Level 5) Teacher Training Course.
Do you want to earn extra income passing on your extensive knowledge and skills? Of course you do – if you’re experienced in your chosen field and are looking for more satisfaction in your working life, then it’s time for you to move onto the next stage of your career.
ITEC Teacher Training Level 3 Award in Education and Training is the course for you.
What will you gain from this course:
- The skills and qualifications required to run your own ITEC accredited courses, or teach in further education colleges or as a brand educator, which means higher earnings for working less hours and open doors to a world of possibilities in the training world.
- Want to go Travelling? ITEC qualifications are recognised worldwide.
- You will improve your communication with your clients and you will grow as an expert in their eyes.
- You will automatically improve your own personal confidence in your everyday work. You will become a leader in your chosen field, your skill and experience will shine through as you present yourself more professionally, problem solving will come naturally to you – allowing you to inspire and motivate junior team members which will lift your whole business and allow not only you but your team members as well to grow and improve your client base and retail sales.
- And last but not least: You will find it very rewarding personally.
If your a Fitness or Sports Instructor Massage or Beauty Therapist Nail Technician or Make Up Artist Hairdresser or Complimentary Therapist then this is for you.
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Education
- Evaluating Learners
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Dealing with conflict and managing behaviour
- Delivering classes with confidence, clear communication and good presentation skills
- Curriculum Development and Course Design