Assessing Vocational Achievement
Aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process through all awarding bodies.
Learners will explore how the evidence for Assessor qualification will be collected and presented and be required to develop a portfolio of evidence including examples of your candidates work, assessment plans, feedback to candidates and conduct practical assessments.
Learners will go over content such as:
- Understanding the principles and practice of assessment
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Assessing occupational competency in the work environment
- Principles and requirements of assessments
- Types of assessment methods
- Demonstrate assessment planning
- Managing information relating to assessment
- Planning the assessment within the work environment.
- Provide feedback following the assessment
The Deep End Training Academy is proud to represent the Munster area as one of the top academies to offer this program, with instructors who genuinely care about the development of each student.
This is a chance opportunity to hone your skills or develop new techniques throughout the course schedule, which will be of interest to individuals in many fields, giving you the freedom to choose what career and business path you will take with your completed award.