Male Grooming & Barbering
- The importance of client consultation:
- Hair analysis and diagnosis.
- Creating a variety of looks
- Blow drying & styling for finished result
- Product recommendation and after care advice
- Following safe and hygienic working practices
- How to demonstrate professionalism in the work place
- The Use and maintenance of cutting tools and equipment
This course is ideal for beginners or for those with experience in the hairdressing industry interested in barbering or adding male grooming to their skill set.
Students will require models along the way.
We teach strong foundation skills to allow you to progress with confidence onto more difficult styles. All cuts & facial hair designs follow a logical path through the head & face making it simple to understand where you ‘ll begin, where you’ll be going, and where you’ll finish.
If you take cutting hair seriously and want to be the very best you’ll want to learn our disciplined approach to help you grow in confidence and become better at your craft.
The Deep End Training Academy is an ITEC accredited centre and is listed on the ITEC Website www.itecworld.co.uk .
This course is ideal for beginners and those who may have completed entry level courses with another organisation.
As always, our courses at The Deep End Training Academy are all internationally accredited and accepted by all employers globally.
Seize this opportunity to become certified in hairdressing, and make the change into a more rewarding career today!