This course is aimed at delivering traditional & creative barbering skills for the ever increasing Male Grooming Industry, using the various tools and techniques available including traditional scissors over comb and clipper techniques and more creative en trend textured razor looks, high fades and low fades.
It covers the following ITEC Accredited Awards:
- Cutting Men’s Hair in a Variety of Looks
We teach strong foundation skills to allow you to progress with confidence onto more difficult styles. All cuts & facial hair designs follow a logical path through the head & face making it simple to understand where you ‘ll begin, where you’ll be going, and where you’ll finish.
If you take cutting hair seriously and want to be the very best you’ll want to learn our disciplined approach to help you grow in confidence and become better at your craft.
This is a complete ITEC Level 3 Modules in Cutting Men’s Hair In a a variety of looks which can be used towards ITEC Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Barbering if desired and will include :
- The importance of client consultation:
- Hair analysis and diagnosis.
- Creating a variety of looks
- Blow drying & styling for finished result
- Product recommendation and after care advice
- Following safe and hygienic working practices
- How to demonstrate professionalism in the work place
- The Use and maintenance of cutting tools and equipment
At The Deep End Training Academy, this is an internationally recognised qualification and will aid in better employment opportunities and insurance cover.
This course is ideal for beginners or for those with experience in the hairdressing industry interested in barbering or adding male grooming to their skill set. Students will require models along the way.