Taping and Strapping
This course is ideal for:
- Those qualified, or working towards a qualification, in sports massage
- Therapists looking to play an active role in the management of sports injuries
- Those seeking a career in sports medicine
- First Aiders
- Those over 16 years of age with an interest in sports taping and strapping
The purpose of this specialist qualification is to enhance the understanding of taping and strapping techniques relevant to general support and to limit specific movement. It will provide learners with techniques to facilitate taping and strapping techniques and covers the treatment and taping techniques for over 15 different sporting injuries as well as learning key methods associated with sports taping and strapping.
This course will cover topics such as:
- Techniques to help re-educate poor posture
- Key techniques associated with sports taping
- Other techniques covered include:
– Achilles tendon support
– Patella instability
– Lumbar spine unloading
– Shoulder retraction
– ‘Tennis Elbow’ and wrist stability.
As always, our courses at The Deep End Training Academy are all internationally accredited and accepted by all employers globally. Seize this opportunity to become certified in Taping and Strapping for Injury and make the change into a more qualified fitness authority today!