Women’s Hair Cutting
- The importance of client consultation
- Hair analysis and diagnosis
- Creating a variety of looks
- Blow drying & styling for finished result
- Product recommendation and after care advice
- Following safe and hygienic working practices
- How to demonstrate professionalism in the work place
- The use and maintenance of cutting tools and equipment
All cuts follow a logical path through the head making it simple to understand where you’ll begin, where you’ll be going, and where you’ll finish.
In this course we take a look at the foundational cuts in hairdressing:
- Short One Length
- Long One Length
- Short Layered
- Long Layered
- The Graduation
- With a Fringe
- The Graduated Bob
- Asymmetric Cut
- Twist Cut for curly hair
- Razor Cut
- Scissors Over Comb
- Collapsed Layers
- And much more.
The Deep End Training Academy is an ITEC accredited centre and is listed on the ITEC Website www.itecworld.co.uk .
This course is ideal for beginners and those who may have completed entry level courses with another organisation.
As always, our courses at The Deep End Training Academy are all internationally accredited and accepted by all employers globally.
Seize this opportunity to become certified in hairdressing, and make the change into a more rewarding career today!